SOMERSET, N.J. (PRWEB) May 19, 2023
Star Micronics, a leading manufacturer of mobile, point-of-sale (POS), and customer engagement technologies, is thrilled to announce its participation in the National Restaurant Association Show, taking place in Chicago, IL, from May 20-23, 2023. The company will be exhibiting at Booth #6783 in the North Hall, where attendees can experience live demonstrations of their cutting-edge products designed to enhance the foodservice industry.
Star Micronics is eager to present its latest POS and online ordering innovations that have been sizzling on the world stage. Among the highlights are:
- The new mC-Label3 with the faster SteadyLAN+, CloudPRNT, & Android TetherLAN capabilities – an optimized label and receipt printing solution that does the work of multiple printers in one.
- A fresh new line of 1D/2D Star-branded barcode scanners with ultra-high resolution.
- The latest mPOP® (mobile point-of-purchase) with direct iOS connectivity; power and data transfer for all-day use.
- The mG-T series of POS scales; ideal for yogurt and ice cream shops, delis and butcher shops, and grocery stores.
- The acclaimed TSP143IVUE with Android Open Accessory (AOA) support and a USB/LAN dual interface.
- The future-proof Universal Mini mEnclosure that eliminates the need to purchase a new tablet enclosure with every new device.
- Plus, a wide variety of POS accessories to customize for any environment.
The National Restaurant Association Show is an excellent opportunity for Star Micronics to connect with industry professionals and showcase its groundbreaking solutions tailored for the foodservice market. Star’s reliable, high-quality products are designed to meet the diverse needs of restaurants, bars, and cafes, ensuring seamless transactions and enhanced customer experiences.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of the National Restaurant Association Show this year,” said Christophe Naascz, Global Director of Business Development at Star Micronics. “Many of our innovative point-of-sale solutions use our CloudPRNT technology, which is perfect for the growing online ordering trend. Restaurants everywhere are using it. Star is committed to providing the industry with whatever they need to stay competitive.”
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Star Micronics at Booth #6783 in the North Hall during the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, IL, from May 20-23, 2023. Discover how their cutting-edge POS and self-service hardware can revolutionize the foodservice industry and elevate the customer experience.
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, a world leader in point-of-sale (POS), has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, self-service, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment. Embracing the mPOS wave, Star’s SDKs allow developers to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android™, iOS, iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts, labels, Chit, and tickets. Star Micronics is always leading and always innovating, creating cloud-based printing solutions, including CloudPRNT and Star Cloud Services, with AOA support and MFi connectivity. Star also has a wealth of peripherals, including 2D barcode scanners, scales, tablet display stands, and more. Visit starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or LinkedIn to learn more.
Share article on social media or email: