DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “State of the Biopharmaceutical Industry 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In this report, the publisher examines the business environment and trends that are going to shape the biopharmaceutical industry in 2023. The report highlights the most impactful emerging technologies, industry trends, regulatory trends, and microeconomic factors that are going to impact and dominate the industry throughout 2023.
- The pharmaceutical industry is set to face new challenges such as inflation in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Genomics, RWE, and IO will dominate as the most impactful trends in the biopharmaceutical industry next year.
- Among the most impactful trends, genomics will be the key focus in 2023.
- Inflation and drug pricing pressures will be the top hindrances for pharmaceutical sector growth.
- Vertical integration, patent expiry of biologics, mega M&As, and ESG factors are anticipated to have the greatest positive impact on the pharmaceutical industry.
- Big data and AI will continue to dominate as transformational forces in the healthcare sector in 2023.
- Across the entire value chain, supply chains and manufacturing will be impacted the most by inflation in 2023.
- The biopharmaceutical industry is less optimistic about industry growth in the next 12 months compared to previous years.
- The pharmaceutical industry will continue to pursue its efforts to become more sustainable, with more companies committing to ESG strategies.
- Oncology, CNS, and infectious diseases will be the dominant areas for clinical trials initiated in 2023.
- Despite political rhetoric, COVID-19-induced pharmaceutical onshoring may not happen.
- While already met with skepticism by pharma, the Inflation Reduction Act will have to show if it can live up to its name.
- In 2023, economies and industries will continue to deal with inflationary pressures.
- Inflation will disrupt pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chains.
- Genomics is the trend that will continue to have the greatest impact on the pharmaceutical industry in 2023.
- Inflation together with drug pricing and reimbursement-related concerns will be the leading impediment to industry growth.
- Vertical integration, patent expiry of biologics, mega M&As, and ESG factors will have the most positive impacts on industry.
- While less than in previous years, the biopharmaceutical industry is still optimistic about its growth in 2023.
- Benchmark the impact of major themes on the biopharmaceutical industry in 2023, including: emerging technologies, regulatory trends, macroeconomic trends, industry trends.
- Identify themes that will have the greatest positive or negative impact in 2023.
- Capture opinions on these themes from industry respondents.
- Assess the impact of COVID-19 on the biopharmaceutical sector.
- Explore how inflation will affect the pharmaceutical industry in 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Stay up to date with the major emerging technologies, regulatory, macroeconomic, and industry trends that will impact the pharmaceutical industry in 2023.
- Explore how the biopharmaceutical landscape has changed.
- Identify the most impactful anticipated regulatory approvals and drug launches in the industry in 2023.
- Gain insight into the regulatory and microeconomics trends that will have positive and negative effects on the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Identify emerging industry trends and innovations to gain a competitive advantage.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Acceleron Pharma
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- Beta Pharma
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Bio-Thera Solutions
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Celerity Pharmaceuticals
- Coherus BioSciences
- CSL Behring
- CStone Pharmaceuticals
- CVS Health Corp
- Eli Lilly
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Fuji Pharma
- Insud Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson
- Johnson Matthey
- Legend Biotech
- Loxo Oncology
- Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Merck & Co
- Metrics Contract Services
- Midas Pharma
- Mirati Therapeutics
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Nippon Kayaku
- Ono Pharmaceutical
- OS Therapies
- PTC Therapeutics
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Samsung Bioepis
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Shanghai Junshi Bioscience
- Sino Biopharmaceutical
- Stada Arzneimittel
- Stelis Biopharma
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- UnitedHealth Group
- Xbrane Biopharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fix73o
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900