DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “2023 MedDev eMarketing Summit” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Now in its 7th year, the popular Medical Device Industry’s one-of-a-kind ‘TED-style’ digital marketing leadership Summit is back this May in beautiful San Diego! Join us and advance your ENTIRE TEAM with two years’ worth of new digital marketing strategies and expertise in just two days!
Join 180+ medical device digital marketing professionals and learn new, innovative post-pandemic digital marketing strategies in a fun, interactive environment this May. 2023’s Summit will share leading industry takeaways on digital strategy leadership, strategy pivoting, digital disruption, B2B, B2C, content supply, big data/segmentation, AI/AR/VR, customer experience, patient activation, omnichannel, social strategy, mobile engagement and much much more.
If you are involved in medical device marketing, product or brand strategy, you won’t want to miss this event. Register today!
What to Expect from the 2023 MedDev eMarketing Summit
Inspiring Keynotes & ‘TED-Style’ Sessions
Previous awesome keynotes included leading marketing disruptors and innovators including Ted Rubin, Rand Fishkin, Neil Patel & Bryan Kramer. Our carefully curated 2023 speakers will inspire you and your team with their personal stories and visions for the future of marketing, sales, and business.
In addition, MedDev 2023 will feature multiple fun and interactive breakout sessions from some of the biggest names and brightest minds in sales and marketing.
Join the Digital Health Revolution
Join over 180+ senior marketing leadership pioneers looking to advance their marketing and engagement campaigns, and share their own personal stories on finding a successful long-term digital strategy in this unique, engaging “TED-style” Summit! MedDev 2023 is designed BY industry, FOR industry, providing a fun, highly interactive forum for 100’s of creative minds, thinkers and digital marketers to share invaluable best practices, insights, tools and techniques for making the most of your marketing and sales campaigns.
As well as MedDev digital marketing strategies post COVID-19, we will be discussing:
- Marketing leadership: Creating a culture that resonates with your customer
- Disruptive marketing strategies driving healthcare
- Evolving your go-to-market strategy in the changing healthcare landscape
- Advancing your healthcare social media #Revolution
- Building a content supply chain that actually works
- The Digital Health revolution & how this will change you in 2023
- Perfecting the art & science of customer experience digital marketing
- AI/AR/VR & machine learning to automate digital journeys
- Bridging marketing & IT in a digital healthcare revolution
- Turning loyalty into advocacy: The future of loyalty marketing
- Enhance your B2B & B2C multichannel digital campaigns
- Utilizing big data to tell stories & streamline your engagement & pipelines
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3np43
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900